A diverse and inclusive workplace is one that makes everyone, regardless of who they are or what they do for the business, feel equally involved in and supported in all areas of the workplace. The “all areas” part is important. Our dream is see employees looking forward to go to their workplaces because they have a strong sense of belonging and feel appreciated.
Our Key Strategies
- Constituency Building: Our campaign is nothing without a constituency and therefore our key focus is on building a robust and scalable constituency of employees and employers who believe that diversity and inclusion are very important issues.
- Cooperation Strategies: Main purpose is to build an ecosystem of interested stakeholders in DEI and then foster collaboration.
- Persuasion Strategies: We want to use information, analysis and mobilization to press for change. This strategy often involves lobbying and using the mass media to influence policy makers and public opinion. Strong communication and negotiation skills and the use of numbers to demonstrate clout are keys to success using this strategy.
- Influence Marketing: We will engage influential personalities to amplify the message in their niche communities.
- Social Media: Paid and organic campaigns will be run on social media platforms to engage and mobilise key stakeholders. The key running theme is “Celebrating Differences and Powering Inclusive Leadership”